Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a webpage that tells you what the different styles of original 156 alloys are called alongside pictures?

Jake

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
16'' multispoke..............:confused: also came on the GT if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I have the 16" multi-spoke wheels on my GT at the moment. I'm actually just about to swap them out for 17s, they're all brand new with good tyres so if that's what you're after and you're reasonably local, send me a PM!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like them!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have the 16" multi-spoke wheels on my GT at the moment. I'm actually just about to swap them out for 17s, they're all brand new with good tyres so if that's what you're after and you're reasonably local, send me a PM!
Sent you a PM!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
For the love of god, drop me a f*kin line!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Now sorted. Please don't offer stuff for sale and then just ignore all attempts at contact, it sort of goes against the spirit of the board and wastes your, and far more importantly, my time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts