Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey up guys..

When I bought the clover all the wheels were quite badly curbed all the way around..
I have had a quote for £17 for each wheel... Is that good?

(they arent the standard 15" wheels, it has been fitted with 17" wheels by the previous owner..)

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
That's a a steel :lol: (no pun intended!)

Where's that from. Bradford isnt that far from me and it'd be worth the drive for £17 a wheel :)

R

·
0 Posts
If it's just the edges, Walkers Tyres in Darlington (Borough Rd Ind. Est.) charge £16 a wheel - I doubt you'll get a full refurb for £17 a corner.

I think Romax charge £40+VAT per wheel for a full refurb, which is quite reasonable.

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Details!!!! Mine need a refurb and respray, was going to buy a new set but then decidedI want them anthracite in colour so scrtahc that and back to refurb :D

R

·
0 Posts
Details!!!! Mine need a refurb and respray, was going to buy a new set but then decidedI want them anthracite in colour so scrtahc that and back to refurb :D
Details of who - the £17 Bradford "job", Alex Walker or Romax?

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
You will be seriously peeved the first time you curb them but they will look seriously cool:thumbs:

That is a good price would like mine done but its finding somewhere local to do mine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts