Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want you all to know about the fantastic job these people did for me.............
Alloy Wheel Refurbishment - ACC
Check them out and view their 'process' video. I was watching this and thought that this is going to be very very expensive THEN I clicked prices and NO it wasn't!
Anyway,dropped my scuffed wheel off and it's now 100%. They even have some fiendish mega expensive tyre fitting machine so that there will be no cosmetic damage at the final hurdle.
I'm considering having my 14 Giuli 'exclusive'wheels stripped and changed to a gold finish.
I am the most fussy ******* I know of and this organisation is the business!

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
That to me sounds like some lovely scripted sales spieler.
Website looks quite professional though and prices are about average :thumbs:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can't say I blame you for thinking that but no. First of this sort of repair for me and not disappointed. I usually aim to do every job myself to ensure it's been done and done to exacting standards.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I hope they're giving you commission ;) always got to be happy when a job is done well, any pictures of the finished article?

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Very impressive. The only thing their vid did not show (or mention?) was repairs to curbed or buckled wheels.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's just a standard lusso wheel from hers. The damage was across one of the spoke pair but I simply cannot now tell which from the finished result-it's that good.
The tyre fitting machine impressed me a great deal. I usually use black circles like a lot of people but end up bribing the fitter to be super careful with a bottle of something or other.
When I need tyres next I'll have them mailed to me and pay the ACC bloke. I haven't asked but expect they will.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts