Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts
There are also some mobile repairers who just break the tyre down off the rim & respray the front face of the wheel, it might be worth asking your local tyre fitter or garage if they can recommend someone in the area.

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts
On a related topic, has anyone had paint mixed to match for touching up their alloys, mine don't need a refurb & they aren't kerbed but I've a few small stone chips that I'd like to paint.

I know Halfords offer a mix & match touchup paint pen service but has anyone used them or can anyone else recommend anyone else ?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Eurosonics Ltd

Hi, I got my GTA wheels done by Brendan Callery at Eurosonics in Blanchardstown. Really good job, no problem recommending them.
Their contact details are [email protected]
Phone 01 8216828 and mobile 087 6161232

Cheers

Attachments

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts
On a related topic, has anyone had paint mixed to match for touching up their alloys, mine don't need a refurb & they aren't kerbed but I've a few small stone chips that I'd like to paint.

I know Halfords offer a mix & match touchup paint pen service but has anyone used them or can anyone else recommend anyone else ?

Just an update for anyone interested.

I went to Halfords during the week & they gave me a book of paint cards to try & find a colour which matched my alloys.
I found "Alfa Grigio Chiaro Metalic 2C" Code 767 to be a very good match & it was only €3.09 for a small paint pen which is great value,
I used it today to repair a few chips & I'm happy with the results.

PS not all Alfa alloys are exactly the same colour IIRC.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts