Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, what are the official Alfa options for a 159 2.4 with the brembo style calipers?....

I really want something bigger buy don't know what my options are and how they might look once on....

Thanks

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Every 159 wheel of 17" and above will fit over the brembos. IMHO the 19" Brera 'S' wheels are the best looking, but as already mentioned, the tyres are expensive (same as the TI ten spokes).

The 'standard' 18" wheels are the seven horseshoe style, which are a good compromise. The TI style ten spokes are also available as 18" wheels. You'd struggle to tell them from the 19" ones without having two cars side by side.

I have 19" ten spokes for summer tyres, and 17" Brera wheels for the winter tyres.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now your just showing off!
I've seen some 5 hole ones which look alot like the Brera S ones but they are 18"
Not 29"
But I have no idea what they would look like one on...
:(

·
Regional Support, For South Scotland - AOSS
3,507 Posts
My previous 159 (a 2.4 Lusso) had 18" multispokes - only 15 spokes and no annoying little 'lump' on the rim between the spokes like the 17s have so a lot easier to clean. Below are a couple of photos, one showing them on the car in their factory finish and the other a close up of the N/S/F after I'd had them powder-coated in dark grey.

Attachments

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How about the 18" star alloys... Has anyone got these?...

Id really like to see them on a 159 saloon in black :))

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The Ti wheels looks great
However I have a lusso...
And I dont wanna be that guy with a lusso who thinks he has a Ti!! Lol

In addition I've always wanted t some Alfa hole alloys ;)

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
The 'S' wheels are lovely, but if you have them In about a years time those not in the know will be telling you that "they look like the wheels off a Kia Picanto"!

·
Registered
222 Posts
I've seen some 5 hole ones which look alot like the Brera S ones but they are 18"

Don't know if you mean these - £1,000 inc tyres at Veloces

Attachments

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
There the ones!

But Im still unsure if the 5 holes are better than the 7...

I know the 19" 5 holes are the daddy... But are the 18" the best ones in this size?...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts