Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
:cool: with the discreet Alfa logo :D They are easy to get off though even when "locked" :(

·
Registered
77 Posts
i have the door pins without logos and they do look smart very pleased with them dont look chavvy just smart.
My parents bless them brought me some Alfa Alloy Dust Caps xmas tree gifts felt obliged to put them on, unfortunatly two have seized on me car which i found out tonight when i went to put some air in lol in fairness they dont look to bad. Just a hinderance when you cant get the buggers off !! lol

·
Registered
13,236 Posts
You have to keep those metal caps nicely Copper-greased.

The alloy pins from the Alfa Lineaccessorie catalogue are sweet - they match the sliver of the console etc. in the Phase 2.

Ralf S.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Door pins ordered. I can see how good they will look.

Valve caps - jury's still out on them esp as they might get nicked :(

·
Registered
6,311 Posts
Those that I fitted just spin around, hence 'spin-caps', a 2 pin adaptor fits at the top for undoing them. Also these cover up the rubber part of the valve.

·
Registered
15,637 Posts
Alfa logo dust caps, 2 of mine have been nicked so will be putting black plastic ones on:mad: :mad:

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
The dust caps look :cool:, but I too am in two minds about the pins...sometimes they don't blend in with the car interior.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Got the dust caps, will be going back on when it's sunnier though, the salt's no good for them.

Door pins, what are they........? :p

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
On our 156's, the door chrome door pins look very nice against the door latch, circular vent surrounds and centre console :cool:

They are standard on certain 166's too :D

·
Registered
16,710 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Most definitely :cool: until the local kids come and nick them :rant:

If you decide to get door pins, make sure you get plain straight ones, and not ones with knobs on the top as these help thieves.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I bought the straight ones that lok most similar to the black ones, only silver with alfa badge at the top :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts