Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys i know there is a event on in Peterborough but as that is about 3 hour drive for me just wondered if any u guys wana meet in ipswich or near to ipswich ?? just a shot in dark !! all u guys with there gtvs :)

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
guys i know there is a event on in Peterborough but as that is about 3 hour drive for me just wondered if any u guys wana meet in ipswich or near to ipswich ?? just a shot in dark !! all u guys with there gtvs :)
:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::D

Knew you'd be tempted once the bella was back on the road :D:thumbs::thumbs::D

L

·
0 Posts
How about Sunday the 28th? and if you want something regular I can do the last Sunday of every month alternating between pubs :D

I can sort it if you like but I might need a suggestions for a venue as although its my home town I haven't spent much time there for many a year.

L

·
0 Posts
So if we say Sunday 28th October, 13:00 at a pub yet to be decided. I have been looking but suggestions from the locals would be much appreciated before I post the meet thread.

L

·
0 Posts
haha wud u come wud u ?? on 28th ? to sunny ippy town lol there is the thrasher which is a nice pub or Shepard and dog ?? i dont mind :)
I was looking at both so I'll speak to the Thrasher. Jilly will have no choice as I'll drag her kicking and screaming if I have to :D

·
Administrator
23,054 Posts
I was looking at both so I'll speak to the Thrasher. Jilly will have no choice as I'll drag her kicking and screaming if I have to :D
I wait with baited breath.

Seriously though - a meet at this, southern end, of the region will be a good thing.

Lets go for the Thrasher on 28th if available - I am looking forward to seeing icemancubes mods to his V6.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts