Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow our Hans is going to the hospital, where he's going to be submitted to a surgery the day after. That will restore his backs to brand new and we'll have our Hans back in no time, to AO and to an Alfa steering wheel! :)

My dear Friend, I wish you all the best!! :)

I'll be thinking of you during your absentness... and I promise I wont sms during the surgery... only one minute after! :D

We're with you. :)

(I have in my memory the unforgettable images of you, even with pain, elevating Lisanne in the air and how she liked, showing us that sweet smile she has... it's was just wonderful to see you 3, you Lisanne and Lilly).

I'm a privileged guy...

·
Registered
6,313 Posts
Hans,

You know that we all echo Hugo's well wishes.

We'll miss you around here and in the chat room (except during those 10 minutes a day you're allowed back on your computer), but we'd rather see you take the time off to have the procedure done and to recover fully, than see you wasting your time on AO and living in pain.

Best of luck.
Toronto

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Hans!

I know everything will be OK, we'll be here waiting for your return.

My best wishes,

Andrea

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Hans,
Eve and i wish you all the best!
just get well soon, that's all you have to do wink

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Fraser:
<strong>Remember to leave the nurses alone!</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't listen to him Hans! The nurses are there to look after your every need, so make sure you keep them busy.
:D
All the very best Hans. You'll be fighting fit in no time.
wink

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
Thanks for all the best wishes, I am really touched and almost blushing.

I will miss my Friends I met at Alfaowner a lot :(

Not only in the period that I am in the hospital but even for the period after since I am not allowed to sit very long and hardly be able to log in. I maybe just pop in sometimes when I am back home.

cheers and cu all later

·
Administrator
46,141 Posts
I thought you weren't going in till October Hans? Anyway, glad it's here at last, and get well soon mate!

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
The Best of wishes to you Hans!!!

Everything is going to go well :) You'll see :)
Hope you have a sweet recovery

Best of Luck Hans

All the Best

Sérgio

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
Thanks again to all best wishes. This shows that AO members really care about each other and that I am proud to be one.

CU later.

N

·
0 Posts
Best wishes Hans.....I know what back injuries are like as I have had a recurring injury when I used to play Rugby at a fairly high level, but got seriously crunched by a forward who outweighed me by a good 5 stone. I've been in and out of treatment for nearly 10 years and I just b_ggered it again helping a plumber friend install a bath several days ago.

Speedy recoveries to you :p

R

·
0 Posts
All the best Hans!

Tamira and I wish you a fast recovery and see you back soon!!

:D

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
Hans my friend, hang in there, because I'm sure that everything will be alright. I'm wishing the best for you and your family. :D

Cheers man,

Antonio

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Hans,

Good luck in the hospital tomorrow!
I am sure you'll show them doctors who's got some serious backbone here!!

I trust you'll be back on your feet in no time!!

All the best,
Cheers,

David

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
Hans,

Nogmaals succes en beterschap gewenst! Tot zeer binnenkort wink

Groetjes,

Marcia & Mohammed wink

1 - 20 of 34 Posts