Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 233 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya all and sorry for the delay in posthing this.

Right we will all meet in the Hodson Bay Hotel in Athlone. As this has a big car park. Then we will move off to Lough Owel just North West of Mullingar and Lough Ennel South West of their to take photos or whatever.

So I'll start a list.

1. Damien_C
2. Dermo 156 Ti.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Ooh ooh me me me

EDIT - Hang on. I don't think I can make that day :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

What time is all this happening on the day? I arrive back in the country @ 3pm that day.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahhh no?? We should still be round till then I was thinking of meeting round 12. And then seen as it's a trip to Cork for us we will def make a day off it.

·
Registered
632 Posts
I'm going to the Paris Motorshow that weekend. I'm gone Oct 17-19. If I miss this Alfa day I will be very ****ed off cuz I was kinda roped into going to Paris :mad:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1. Damien_C
2. Dermo 156 Ti.
3. Fluffyduff
4. rancido64
5. Cunn 147
6. Techie

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There will be another one and I'll give you my number closer to the date and you can let us know how you feel.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There will be another one and I'll give you my number closer to the date and you can let us know how you feel.
This other one wouldn't be a meet up at the Top Gear Live in November, would it????? :thumbs:

·
Registered
647 Posts
So what do you do when you meet? Is there any dogging? I'm not into that kind of thing. Can I attend by correspondence - I'm not keen on Athlone...

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This other one wouldn't be a meet up at the Top Gear Live in November, would it????? :thumbs:
Goodluck with getting tickets for that. I shall see what way I am closer to November. As I still haven't heard anything back from them(not topgear live) yet.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
So what do you do when you meet? Is there any dogging? I'm not into that kind of thing. Can I attend by correspondence - I'm not keen on Athlone...
:cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

quote of the day!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What time are we to meet up?
Jesus Paul get the jam jars out I said 12:cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: Means I have to be up for 9 and you for 8 to meet us at our house lol:p:p By ours I mean me and my Dad's lol:p:D

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jesus Paul get the jam jars out I said 12:cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: Means I have to be up for 9 and you for 8 to meet us at our house lol:p:p By ours I mean me and my Dad's lol:p:D
Oh no do I have to meet up with the two of ye ? :cheese::lol:

·
Registered
632 Posts
Paris + a further spend of between ~€500-€700 OR go to something I've actually been looking forward to ..... I genuinely haven't decided yet. I've booked my flights which I'd have to walk away from (binning €180 in the process) but to be honest I'd do that in a heartbeat (the logic being that it still saves me the 500-700 so I'd still be financially better off by not going). The only thing stopping me is letting the lads down that I'm going over with. Watch this space :/ Argh.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh no do I have to meet up with the two of ye ? :cheese::lol:
Dam right why the hell would we go where the pigs are you know what:p:p:p:p:cheese: :cheese: And it's the complete wrong way and I have a satnav nanananana:p

Paris + a further spend of between ~€500-€700 OR go to something I've actually been looking forward to ..... I genuinely haven't decided yet. I've booked my flights which I'd have to walk away from (binning €180 in the process) but to be honest I'd do that in a heartbeat (the logic being that it still saves me the 500-700 so I'd still be financially better off by not going). The only thing stopping me is letting the lads down that I'm going over with. Watch this space :/ Argh.
Man as you have it booked go for it and as I said I will give you my number and you can let us know how you are feeling. And we can meet up with ya or something to that effect.

1 - 20 of 233 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.