Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya all,

Was great to meet everyone. Sorry if I didn't get to talk to everyone for as long as would have liked but at least I got to speak to everyone at least once.

I would like to say thanks for everyone making the effort especially in the crap weather. Was great to see so many cars out there for the weather conditions etc.

Some really great cars there. All a credit to their owners.

Thanks again,

Damien.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Damian, are you able to transfer the pics over from the locked thread or do I need to put them up again?

You lads must have fairly moved it home to get in for this time

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Thanks DC :p

Shame about the weather, it looks like a great turnout ! Hope you all had a smashing day ! :D

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damian, are you able to transfer the pics over from the locked thread or do I need to put them up again?

You lads must have fairly moved it home to get in for this time
I've sorted the pics:D Just linked your posts to here:) Emm Dave(theredx19) Took us cross country quite literally lol and cut a good bit outta the drive nice one bud.

The way home was grand wasn't too wet. Some crazy ******* in a truck for some reason didn't want me or Techie to pass him on a climbing lane for some reason.

Yermano?? Where did you head to lol.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks DC :p

Shame about the weather, it looks like a great turnout ! Hope you all had a smashing day ! :D
Your welcome Baby:D Ya I was well happy with the turnout and the weather didn't put people off thanks again everyone for coming along.

Great pics everyone:)
Nice one Nigel.

Great day lads, very impressive cars and turnout.

Hope to see ye all again soon !
Nice one Rlaffey for travelling and your car is great:D Love the Busso V6 and it's seriously clean for a 10 year old car I wish mine was a clean:D

We shall get it sorted soon.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Well lads, great to meet all of you and delighted I went and Mrs Mad says hi too!! :D

Pity the weather was so bad. Not many photo opps, but theres always the next meet! You should be back in action at that stage too Damien.

By the way, we should stick up a list in a post of who turned up, but I'm not 100% sure on all the usernames ?!?!?!

Cars that turned up

3 x GTV, 3 x 156, 2 x 166, 1 x 159, 1x 155, 1 x147, 1 x GT

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great to meet you too Mike and your better half:p

Ya hopefully now I will be back to driving my own car soon enough now.

That is a good idea too Mike to post up the names of the people who came along will be good and handy to know so that we can match the cars lol.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Great to meet you too Mike and your better half:p

Ya hopefully now I will be back to driving my own car soon enough now.

That is a good idea too Mike to post up the names of the people who came along will be good and handy to know so that we can match the cars lol.
Yeah sure Yermano has a shot with all of us standing with the cars :thumbs:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah sure Yermano has a shot with all of us standing with the cars :thumbs:
I know be handy out:D To remember everyone's names lol, as I am terrible with names isn't that right John, I mean Paul:p

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
Well lads, great to meet all of you and delighted I went and Mrs Mad says hi too!! :D

Pity the weather was so bad. Not many photo opps, but theres always the next meet! You should be back in action at that stage too Damien.

By the way, we should stick up a list in a post of who turned up, but I'm not 100% sure on all the usernames ?!?!?!

Cars that turned up

3 x GTV, 3 x 156, 2 x 166, 1 x 159, 1x 155, 1 x147, 1 x GT

SO she does stand behind you when you post:lol:

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
Lovely Cars lads and Girl! great to put faces on the names on here.

I think the black cars were the nicest:cheese:

1 - 20 of 109 Posts