Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 392 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As above lads we will be going there. I'm not exactly sure yet where it would be good for everyone to meet up as ye know ye will be coming from all locations. I was thinking maybe Killarney and going from there as the town is big and has plenty of parking.

UPDATE: We will be meeting at the Killarney Court hotel at 12ish mid day. Can't wait to see ye all there. If ye want my number PM me.

Hope to see ye all soon.

Damien_C

·
Registered
890 Posts
Sorry lads, won't be able to attend this one. Had a rough few weeks with my mother dying suddenly in Cork just before Xmas, so have a lot to sort out in the next month or so. Enjoy the day and I hope to catch up with you all at the next meet.

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
Sorry to hear that... As we are hear anything i can help you with let me know ok... I mean that pm me if you want a mobile..

Take care Tee-O

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry to hear that Tee O anything we can do let us know.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Same Tee-O, if you need help doing or organising something that seems like you need more help around, honestly dont be afraid to ask.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good to see ya coming along Volmars. What ya coming in?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Not being smart but I don't know.
Currently it looks like a 323f... :( (with new tyres :p )

Unfortunately it's not my car so..... I will see if I can pick up some small little run around while the alfa is being sorted. :thumbs:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Get out :p I really want to see your GTV with the mods that it has.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Afraid the GTV is standard. No mods, just standard parts. Happy with 220 from the front wheels.
Time is not on my side for getting it up and running for the 1st Feb. Will only get to tinker around on the car every second weekend or so...

And from the looks of it... it is not in as good of nick as your black beauty there. Nice wheels. :cool:

·
Administrator
87,776 Posts
A few pics of The Healy Pass in case anyone needs encouragement to sign up :D

A link to Google Maps of a suggested route for the day :)

Attachments

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looking forward to it already and if anyone wants any parts for their alfas drop me a pm and I can bring them with me and do you all a good price (genuine plugs for around 230ish for a t.spark and cheap arms and links for them), just to help ease the pain after the xmas.

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
Enjoy your Trip MM and no need to bring us all back presents :lol:

Really don't:lol:

·
Registered
123 Posts
hey, i'm in england but my alfa 147 was previously registered in Ireland, wondered if it was anyone on here? it's a 2001 2.0 lusso with red leather seats and was owned and bought from alfa romeo in Cork

1 - 20 of 392 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.