Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everybody, just a quick introduction; My name is Tony and i live on the sunny Island of Malta - Europe ! I am a proud owner of an alfa sud 1.5Ti, a 1.7 33, two alfetta GTV's and my last aquisition the 75 1.8 evoluzione ! I joined this club as it has become hard to find people who can understand my passion for Alfa's. Also I would like to share with you my experiences and also the thrills my babies have given me through all these years. My love for alfa romeo begun when i was 12 when i saw for the first time a white alfasud 1.5Ti, this was in 1982. Back than fascinated by the looks and the sound i was determined to own one and not being ashamed of saying this by age 18 i bought my first car with all the savings I had, yes lads it was a black 1984 alfasud 1.5Ti. Believe me i've spent loads of money repairing the faults in this car but never regreted it. I had it till a few months ago even though it was put out of use in 1999 due to the massive corrosion it suffered and obviously economically beyond repair. Anyway i followed in the footsteps of a 33 1.7Ti which was similar but yet not the same, than came the alfetta GTV, what a punch and feel this car has, last but not least I just bought a 1991 alfa 75 evoluzione by chance. Very rare nowadays and I still have to get used to its handling. Hope you liked my intro. Regards to all !:thumbs:

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
Hi Tony!
Fabulous intro - a true Alfisti :thumbs:
Enjoy the forum.
Jed

·
Premium Member
42,863 Posts
Hello Tony.....welcome to AO.....:)

·