Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if Headlamps for an alfetta gtv6 plastic bumper model are still for sale? Last time i owned one i had to buy left hand drive lights, any help would be great, Dont really want to use any other lights that look the same like BMW etc.

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,340 Posts
Does anyone know if Headlamps for an alfetta gtv6 plastic bumper model are still for sale? Last time i owned one i had to buy left hand drive lights, any help would be great, Dont really want to use any other lights that look the same like BMW etc.

The Holy Grail for the GTV. :(

RHD Outer Headlamps are not available and it's very hard to source second hand ones in good condition - ask me how I know..............

RHD Inner ones are available from various UK sources.

You can buy LHD Outer Headlights from the same places and when chatting to the MoT/Service guys I was told that they will Pass a LHD Headlight with the Beam Converters fitted, consequently I have a set of these Converters, just in case worse comes to worse.

The BMW " replacements " involve a bit of butchery to the Rad Grill so, like you, I'm not keen on going along this route.

Incidentally I fitted a pair of Relays for the Headlights and they do seem to have made things a little better with regard to the light output and it also stops you getting paranoid about sizzling Stalk Switches so I strongly recommend that you do this Mod. If you need any more info on this just ask.

·
Premium Member
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the help guys, do you know if the ones available in the UK are Carellos? I even tried contacting them once. Finally what about the original Screws? does anyone make copies?

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,340 Posts
Thanks for the help guys, do you know if the ones available in the UK are Carellos? I even tried contacting them once. Finally what about the original Screws? does anyone make copies?
In the Link below you'll find your Light questions answered.

Lights

I don't know if the Carello Outer ones on here are RHD, I suspect not but I've never asked, when I see " Please Ask " I just know that I can't or won't afford them.

Don't think you'll find any supply of the screws, it's a case of get what you can when you can and make do and mend for the rest. Maybe Alex Jupe has a supply of them, I don't know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts