Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3.0 V6 service for £130 notes............seems like a really good price to pay!!!! Any idea what there like?

V

·
0 Posts
They're (they are) very good! :thumbs:

They're over there in their own building ;) .

·
Registered
4,150 Posts

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
The Alfa Workshop gets generally very positive reviews... The only negative thing I've seen is a post regarding a courtesy car with a dodgy sun roof (and I posted that :lol: ).

Jamie visits this forum and takes customer care very seriously. Good bloke.

A

·
0 Posts
Don't go by mistake to the Royston Vasey branch though.......unless you are a local:lol: :lol: :lol:

Alfalincs

V

·
0 Posts
The courtesy 156 I got went quicker than mine - but maybe that's the same with all courtesy cars! :lol: Joking (and grammar lesson ;) ) aside, he is excellent, knows his stuff, reasonably priced and trustworthy.

V

·
0 Posts
ZF - Royston, a town for Alfa People... :lol: :thumbs:

I'd watch the taxi drivers if I were you though :eek:

·
Banned
9,721 Posts
£130 doesn't sound like he's replacing much... Plugs, air and oil filter, oil, pollen filter/s.... then antifreeze, brake/steering fluid and washer, the first lost cost the price your payingand should be done, the second lot take it over, then there's labour, I think you've mixed the 1 and 3 round in the quote. The guys qualities maybe outstanding but he's robbing himself.

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeh i was going to give him a call and ask what I get for my money!! I know BLSstrip and clean the brakes etc...so ill find out! I can do most of the work myself, but its gonna cost me about 80in parts! So the rest id just pay someone to do it!

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Value for money, and if you ask him he will always give you a direct and honest answer. Unlike some merchants.:): Have a good chat with Jamie, to put your mind at rest mate.:): He doesn't brag, just knows more about Alfa's than most will ever hope to know, Fact!!:):

·
Banned
7,679 Posts
Value for money and excellent service....:thumbs:

Top blokes through and through.....so what if the guy wants to provide an excellent service and charge us sensible prices - rather than over the top dealer charges....after all he doesn't have a flashing sign and new marble look floors to pay for ;)

Chris

E

·
0 Posts
Alfaworkshop are very good, I had Jamie come and visit us last week, and he timed it just right to get fish and chips;)

Ned
What do I need to do to get fish and chips, next time I am up? :lol:

I hope my call yesterday made some sense, apologies if it didn't. I was in the middle of something where I needed to make sure I didn't touch the keyboard and screw things up so chose that time to phone you as a distraction and keep my hands busy :eek:

V

·
0 Posts
Alfaworkshop are very good, I had Jamie come and visit us last week, and he timed it just right to get fish and chips;)

Ned

What, he brought his car in for you to service?!

Did he come with a false moustache to suss out the opposition? :lol:

E

·
0 Posts
What, he brought his car in for you to service?!

Did he come with a false moustache to suss out the opposition? :lol:
For some reason that comment has me visualzing him coming in looking like the policeman from allo allo now :lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts