Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone out there know this person ? Firstly I'd like to know if they are ok ? I'm trying this lounge because of the users forum name. I've paid them for some parts in November and haven't received them and are not receiving any messages back from them, before the purchase communications were very good. So before I have a little rant I'd like to know that there ok, If so I'd like my money back or just send the goods like a proper gent.

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alfasudchris.....

Last posted in November last year.
That would the time I last heard from him/her. It would seem he/her told my money and did a bunk from here. As previously stated I trust there ok, and feeling much rich after my £24 contribution to there pension pot lol. I know in the big scheme its not a lot of money, its just the principle of the matter and the fact I really really needed the parts and still do

·
Registered
529 Posts
That would the time I last heard from him/her. It would seem he/her told my money and did a bunk from here. As previously stated I trust there ok, and feeling much rich after my £24 contribution to there pension pot lol. I know in the big scheme its not a lot of money, its just the principle of the matter and the fact I really really needed the parts and still do
Searching "alfasudchris" from the "Community" heading option, it shows that he/she last viewed the account just 2 weeks ago...........:)

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I'd seen that as well, Very disappointing to be honest. I've bought varies bit and bobs for my cars on here and never had the slightest sniff of a problem, In fact most folk bent over backwards to help.

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the heads up people, Think I'll send one more private message through here before I step up hunting. I'm already a member on 145.com for obvious reasons so if I'm still struggling i'll try through there and let people know unfortunately what there fellow member is about sadly.

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
I don't know him, he made some enquiries on a sud I had, the sud world is small, I'd give it a little more time then do as you wish,

·
Registered
10,578 Posts
I bought some front indicators for the 146 last week from Chris, delivered today :thumbs:

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dam Wayne, What did I do wrong? Price agreed, paid straight away then nowt. On a positive note sourced some others that arrived today. Still disappointed in Chris and still not the decency to man up and apologies if he can't find the items etc. Hey ho onwards and upwards

1 - 13 of 13 Posts