Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, need your help again. Do you know from where to buy door rubber sealing around Nicosia? Must be a shop selling universal seals by the metre, or I am :lol:dreaming!

·
Banned
10,277 Posts
Nope, you arent dreaming.
Door rubbers are fairly easy to find.

There is a guy in the centre of Nicosia - near the round about of "oxi" , known as 'Armenis".
There you can find all rubber door seals. Unfortunately I dont have a telephone number, but if you go there and ask around you will find the shop ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Chris, thanks for the info. The shop you mention is the one which sells among other things, high pressure hoses (in cyprus: markoutsia)?

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Found today "Armenis" shop which is opposite the fire brigate (Paphos Old Gate) next to Holiday Inn. For the records he has also window channels, felts etc all fresh stock. The owner is "Vartkes Costanian", Tel.No.22674763. Spent about 2 hrs to replace the old seals as, suprisingly, found some rust below them. :thumbs:

·
Banned
10,277 Posts
Found today "Armenis" shop which is opposite the fire brigate (Paphos Old Gate) next to Holiday Inn. For the records he has also window channels, felts etc all fresh stock. The owner is "Vartkes Costanian", Tel.No.22674763. Spent about 2 hrs to replace the old seals as, suprisingly, found some rust below them. :thumbs:
So how much did it cost you ?

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
Euro4,50 per meter. For Alfasud 4dr you need 14 meters. He has also a different one for the boot. An interesting shop, the decor and shelves take you back to the sixties. Also sells oil filters, belts, anti-rust liquid, electrical accessories and other auto goodies. Excellent service.

G

·
Discussion Starter #10
Fitted them yesterday. All doors had to be readjusted to enable them close and lock. Piece of cake. I am pleased to advise that I used to work during my summer holidays when a teenager at Demades garage, late 70s early 80s, so Alfasud engineering is very familiar to me. The problem is that with three small children my free time is very limited at the moment. Thanks again Chris for your help. Hope to meet you and the other guys sometime in the near future:.:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts