Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fastestcat & Rockingham have made an offer to all us guys & gals from AO to spend the day at Rockingham during a BRSCC race day which features the Alfashop racing on the Saturday 30th June

On arrival to the circuit (gates open @ 9am) you will be able to park in our own parking area next to the main grandstand, which is where we will have use of the Skyline suite with great views over the track and pit lane. During the day you will be able to wander across to the pit lane to have look at cars being set up ready for the racing and maybe get some ideas for tuning your car :) also later in the day we will have a parade lap of the circuit so make sure you clean your car ready to show it off.

Refreshments will be available in the suite unfortunately at extra cost as my Reps budget wont stretch to paying for it all. The cost of the day will be £10 per person with the kids getting in for free which you can order tickets online here http://www.rockingham.co.uk/raceevents/race-events-rockingham-details.php?ID=523 ;
or phone 01536 409794, this price has been extended especially for us up to race day for pre booked tickets but please pm me for the offer code after the 31st May.

This is a great opportunity that you don't want to miss. So get RSVP'ing and I hope to see you at this nice hot sunny June race day :D

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
************** UPDATE - The Date For This Meet Is Now Saturday 30th June *****************

I have updated the date on the thread unfortunately this deletes any RSVP's so please RSVP again.

Thanks

Kris

Just A couple Pics of the view from the suite.

IMG_0442.jpg IMG_0443.jpg IMG_0444.jpg

And some more of the view from the open part of the grandstand which also can be used.

IMG_0447.jpg IMG_0448.jpg

and we will be parking here.

IMG_0450.jpg

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
For those looking to book tickets now, please order by phone to get the £10 offer price and pm me for the offer code.

Thanks

Kris

·
Registered
150 Posts
I'll be booking for this event .. Will be good to see you there majordrunk .. And all that will be attending sounds a great day :)

·
Registered
279 Posts
206mile all round journey but sounds too good of a day to pass up on! hope theres a few from up yorkshire way on so can convoy down :)

1 - 20 of 71 Posts