Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new Alfa arrives tomorrow and I entered work this morning to find this picture on my desktop.

I think maybe my workmates don't appreciate the Alfa like we do......:cry:

Attachments

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
:lol: :lol: That is brilliant ... they obviously have far too much time on there hands :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am actually getting a Ti so kudos to the guys for getting at least the right pic!!

They have no room to speak of the 2 guys who did the photoshopping one drives a Citreon C4 and the other a Renault Megane Scenic.

:cheese:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
I am actually getting a Ti so kudos to the guys for getting at least the right pic!!

They have no room to speak of the 2 guys who did the photoshopping one drives a Citreon C4 and the other a Renault Megane Scenic.

:cheese:
In which case show them this ...

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
It's called jealousy mate, enjoy it;):lol:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
haha!! :lol:

Nice one! I was looking for some ammo.

Thx.
and this one ... and I had a C5 as a courtsey car once and people do get out of your way on motorways ....

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Good for you chap.:): Those Scenics are so 'with it' having electronic brakes and so forth, don't you think?;) And C4's? I'll close the door! :D:lol:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
and the last one ...

A

·
0 Posts
Yep, its envy all right, just make sure it gets parked next to the French jelly moulds and don't tell them if you get any problems:thumbs:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts