Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Nemesis:
<strong>Like all Alfa concept vehicles, this one will never get off the ground either.

wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Imagine if it really takes off and something breaks then... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jamie and the magic torch:
<strong>Well at least it's not always Alfa engineers that **** up:

"Red faced Vauxhall engineers have been forced to admit that the indicators on its latest Vectra cannot be stopped."</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing This was the best of the day!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quite the opposite of BMW's/Mercedes/Volvo's which are not fitted with indicators.
(I believe they are on the options list, but nobody bothers, I mean why should you when you're so fecking superior)

wink

·
Premium Member
38,311 Posts
About the new Vectra, last year I had the (dis)pleasure of driving a rented one, and the stalk did drive me nuts, plus the amber-colored screen was a pain in the arse to operate, and the AC didn't work, or maybe the rental company didn't give us the mandatory two-month "How to program your new Vectra" course when they handed it to us, brand new, I must say. :rolleyes:

Plus, the instrument panel and the middle console look downright ugly. laughing

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
I have to agree with all your comments on the new Vectra laughing laughing laughing

BTW you wanna try fixing the bloody things never mind driving em :rolleyes: and unfortunately for me thats what i do all day :rolleyes:

Still if Vauxhall made a decent car i would be out of work :p :p laughing laughing

1 - 6 of 6 Posts