Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
: Rant:I've become quite uuno when logging took a while, certain it is worth it when you say so. I have the Alfa's problems in this top
sisätilalämmitemisestä when not properly warm air.
When the thermostat starts lauhduttajaan pitkäpitkäalaputtki inside which is ohuempisupistaja a smaller hole, even that does not help to increase the heating device
warmer fluid feel of everything else in kundikseessa.vesipumppukin, otherwise it keittäisi.
Olisko this one here for help and information about how the interior would heat enemän. it is a Alfa 164 TS 2LT and 4cr-90V
Thank you

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
I think you are saying you heater is cold even with the engine hot? What temperature is the engine at ?(deg C?)
The heater (sisätilalämmitemisestä ) may be blocked or an air flap stuck open.
Sorry I have zero Finnish language, used google translate to help.:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, we're thoroughly rinsed cell, and what purpose is it narrows the tube inside.
I would assume its something vaikkuttavan vvirtauksen pienetämiseen, but when even that did not help.
Is otherwise 98c thermostat using an aluminum cover.
It is otherwise poorly engine warmed to normal temperature may be poorly shaved useiman 10 km before you begin to reasons beyond the control close to normal.
Good - New Year's there for anyone'd intended to go to the river Aura in Turku beach view, and you came to be pauketta as well as ear plugs, the

Good - New Year's 2012, there for anyone'd intended to go to the river Aura in Turku beach view, and you came to be pauketta as well as ear plugs, the
Then I got om Fiat Brava 1.6 lt -98 is the same defect can put a 98c thermostat

Thank you for your answer

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
I had this issue with mine! Can't help, but mine sorted itself out. I think mine was down to blocked air in the water system!

Daft question, had you can been on a jack at all?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts