Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi from Sunny Queensland, Australia. Just bought my first Alfa, A 147 2L T.Spark. So far so good. But have had her a week and have not had achance to do more that 100k's yet. Have put a couple of quick pics in my garage. Can't wait for a weekend off work. :cool: Have had a look around and am so pleased I found this forum. If I can get out of the car I'll be seeing you a lot!! Cheers guys, Robert

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
Nice looking 147 with nicely tinted windows.

One tip though: the cambelt needs to be replaced every 3 years / 60,000 kms. Your 147 is now three years old, so check if the job has been done.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Welcome to AO jusrob :D

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO jusrob. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
selespeed said:
Nice looking 147 with nicely tinted windows.

One tip though: the cambelt needs to be replaced every 3 years / 60,000 kms. Your 147 is now three years old, so check if the job has been done.
Thanks for the tip. I have already contacted the previous dealership to see if the cam belt has been replaced. The car has now 3700k's on the clock so I hope it has been done. Alfa here on the coast quote A$900 for replacement.
I need the dark tint to keep the sun off of the leather interior!! :Lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Green Cloverleaf said:
Welcome to AO, Jusrob :)

A very nice 147 you have there :cool:

You need to get an internet connection in the car, then :D ;)
Where do you think I am right now - on the lap top with wireless ADSL! Pity you can't drive & type at the same time! :cool:
Thanks for the welcome I'll be around.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts