Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, not quite...but we looked pretty :p

Apologies first. I forgot my camera and so these were all taken on my phone :eek:

Tifosi's 164 (hastily thrown together this week - it had no interior until a few days ago)

James's MiTo - a lovely colour as well - flecks of red in the black :inlove:

The Spiders :D

Tifosi's series 3 Spider

The line up :cool:

Oh and there were a few Jags there :lol:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice photos.
My Alfa lives with an E Type Jagaur and a Jaguar XJ6.
Thanks - they are rubbish photos really :lol: Mr PG has an XJ6 (X300) that I bought him last year :cool: It was an ebay "bargain" that is actually quite a catch :)

Cool pics PG :thumbs: - you must have a decent phone :D
Not being able to afford an iPhone :eek: I've got a Samsung Omnia - it's got a 5mp camera on it which normally would be great, but I've got to reset the brightness on it (which I couldn't tell in sunlight as I was taking to pics) and I was also hanging on to Murphy! A recipe for piccie disaster :lol:

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
Nice pic's PG, I love a Mk2 Jag, seeing those make's me feel like pulling on a balaclava and do a Bank job !:lol: a nice selection of Alfa's there.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How did you find the Jag owners received the Alfas?
The Jag club - Jaguar Enthusiasts Club - are just the nicest bunch of folk! No snobbery or anything like that - just a lot of really nice ordinary people. It obviously helps that Mr PG has a Jag himself, but when they heard I had an Alfa they immediately invited me to get a few folk together for the show :D

We got nothing but praise for the cars on show and lots of attention (including that from a few numpties telling stories about the rare Alfa they used to own - I attract them apparently :lol: )

On guy tried to tell me that the best thing to clean my car with was diesel :rolleyes: Great for black cars apparently. Black cars that you want to have smelling like a petrol station I'm sure.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice pictures pg, I love the old Jags as well as the Alfas :cool:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Duncan (Tifosi) took loads of pics so I'm hoping he'll be on to post them up soon ;)

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
The Jag club - Jaguar Enthusiasts Club - are just the nicest bunch of folk! No snobbery or anything like that - just a lot of really nice ordinary people. It obviously helps that Mr PG has a Jag himself, but when they heard I had an Alfa they immediately invited me to get a few folk together for the show :D

We got nothing but praise for the cars on show and lots of attention (including that from a few numpties telling stories about the rare Alfa they used to own - I attract them apparently :lol: )

On guy tried to tell me that the best thing to clean my car with was diesel :rolleyes: Great for black cars apparently. Black cars that you want to have smelling like a petrol station I'm sure.
Cool. I love Jags. Don't think I'll be using the diesel top tip though! :lol:

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
are your wheels still in one peice pg? after that acid bath you gave them?

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cheeky wee :rant:

Yes :D and cleaner and shinier than yours :nerner:

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
hey thats mean:rant:, i have an excuse i drove 150 miles and was sad enough to wash its when i arrived lol.

i must admit your wheel stuf was amaaaaazing.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I thought it was too...but the guy wouldn't let me keep it :(

Now I have to find a Arnold Clark valeter to seduce :lol:

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Looks like a good day, sorry I couldn't make it!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts

Thats true. We used Diesel to clean all vehicles in the Army before an exibition or parade etc. It cleans bird poo, insects, tar and all that nasty stuff and leaves a smooth silky glossy result.. and a distinctive smell :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts