Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pp 38-39 Mito review. Mostly positive though it only gets the obligatory three stars.

p 121 Petrol v Diesel article claims that Brera 2.4 JTDm owner Chris Philipson would have been slightly better off financially with a 2.2 petrol.

p 141 Used bargains - 08/08 (5000 miles) 147 JTDm for £5000 :eek:

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
pp 38-39 Mito review. Mostly positive though it only gets the obligatory three stars.
....so boring & predictable....

Funnily enough look at the 3 series reader reviews (on website)...while What Car orgasm over the germanic dullness the owners paint a very different picture with a very poor 3 stars :lol: :lol:

GT get's a very realistic 4 stars across the board from owners - the same mark the idiots 'professionally' reviewing the car should have given it....for them style & exclusivity seems to count for nothing :tut:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The petrol v diesel equation is quite complicated - What Car tried to include depreciation, servicing and road tax as well as fuel costs.

I find the 08 147 for £5K hard to believe.

As for boring reviews, yes WC is rather a dull mag and I rarely buy it. Only just noticed that the September edition I've got is quite old and the October issue is about to come out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts