Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's was a 147... think it's been Tango'd and then take to the nearest Halfrauds with Mr B. Racers birthday vouchers

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If your looking for a 156 try this :lol:

alfa2206a.jpg

There's loads more cars at barryboys.co.uk including 'shed of the week'. I know it's not an Alfa (and probably off topic) but who the heck has this sort of imagination and what posseses them to a) think it's good and b) then create them?

I mean, if you want an Audi Quattro, why buy an Audi 80 then try and turn it into a Quattro... If Audi can't do it, then neither can you!:wow:
audi80.jpg

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Why in the hell would you do this to an Alfa?
View attachment 67644
Beats me. Why would they attach that bird beak extension to the bonnet to block the headlight beams? It obviously impeded the airflow enough that they had to compensate for it with bonnet vents.
And why would they put that giant spoiler on the rear window only to block rear vision and sit out of the airflow so it does no good?
And then there's the stretchy orange sun visor to make it so only really short people can see out the front windscreen..
And the flared front guards which are much wider than the car's track..
And if the front skirt was any lower, they'd be stranded on that grass.
We haven't even seen the interior but I don't recall 147s coming with apricot coloured dashboards..

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:lol: Excellent work! I nearly wet myself laughing :lol:

Seriously, we've got the competition for best Alfa, why not have a wooden spooner? Mind you, there's no point giving them any more vouchers... just be straight down Halfrauds again lookin at da bling innit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts