Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just taken my bosses brand new a4 avant to get the big boss's a6 repaired (i followed him down) in the Audi garage in Ellesmere port. After passing the many Audi's (including some very nice rs8's) I came accross a gtv randomly in amongst them, which was nice to see. Then a few cars down I noticed a 147 too. They both had little number tags in the window as if they are waiting in line to be repaired/serviced. Anyway my point being... Why would someone take their Alfa to an Audi garage!!?:confused:

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
They both had little number tags in the window as if they are waiting in line to be repaired/serviced.
May not necessarily mean they are awaiting repair/service, the local BMW garage to me hands number tags in all their cars to be sold!

Could just be a number allocated to those cars so they dont have to put the sticker price in the window. I.e forcing people to come in and say, How much is the GTV number xx.....!

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aye I suppose so, still nice to see the two little red Alfa's in amongst the rep mobiles. Ive been there a few times and Ive never seen any other cars than Audi's.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts