Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stumbled across this interesting little garage in the middle of nowhere when I was in Devon helping my mate with his house repairs - anyone know of them?
Alfa Ragazzi

B

·
0 Posts
Stumbled across this interesting little garage in the middle of nowhere when I was in Devon helping my mate with his house repairs - anyone know of them?
Alfa Ragazzi
No I haven't heard of them (I live in adjoining Somerset) but I'd be interested to hear of fellow Alfisti's experiences.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Alfa Ragazzi is run by Stuart Mansel - Let's put it this way; We (Liskeard Classic Cars Ltd.) do a few Alfa Classics because I love them. I have been an Alfa nut since my apprenticeship and own a slightly modified GTV TS. I have a fear of doing cam-belts that borders on the psychotic even though we have an AMV8 in at the moment for new cam-chain slippers/guides - doesn't faze me at all. So we send all our cam-belt stuff and diagnostics we can't sort out (Stuart has every AR software platform known to man) up to Stuart, including my "Katie"

DSC00775.jpg

Stuart is very knowledgeable and loves his Alfas. He is an exceptional sprayer as well.

I can totally recommend Alfa Ragazzi

We love a 105! This one is in for a special "Liskeard Classic Cars" service.....bit of minor bodywork to do first, though:

DSC01558.jpg

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Never heard of Alfa ragazzi (friends) before. World wide there are lots of Alfa Romeo friends, fans, fanatics and so on and so on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts