Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
Tesla Model S
8,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have requested to purchase alfa155.com from the current owner Leon and intergrate it into alfaowner.com. If you support this action please tell us. I think we currently have adopted many members from there any how.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I've also spoken to Leon with a view to taking over the 155 web site. My interest stemmed from being an AROC member for the last eleven years and the possibility of starting up an AROC 155 register. The AROC register I would have the time for but not the running of the web site. If I can't do it justice then I won't do it.

I certainly wouldn't like to see the site die so I hope you take it over. You can count on my support.

Cheers,

Jeff.

·
Premium Member
Tesla Model S
8,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for ya support! Its up to leon at the end of the day? Either way we will more than cover the 155 thats for sure as Geoff and I are both driving them!

G

·
Well it seems like a great idea. I hope the 155.com forums are not lost again though !

Also, no offence, but I find Leons site a lot easier to navigate, and it's faster on my PC anyway !!

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Yip Do it the forum could be added on to ours. alfa155.com is a site loaded with solutions for the few little issue's with the 155.
Leon if you reading thanks for the great site, Alfaowner take it off the man's hands.

·
Registered
103 Posts
YES, I THINK IT IS A BRILLIANT IDEA THE INCORPORATION OF LEON AT THIS SITE.
I WAS NEAR A YEAR ENJOYING ALFA155.COM AND THANKS LEON ALL HIS EFFORT.
SORRY, WITHOUT LUCK.
SO COME ON
CHEERS<font face="Tahoma">Text

1 - 7 of 7 Posts