Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys i'm going to be getting some white vinyl Aflaowner.com stickers made up for my rear side windows as i had to remove my original alfaowner stickers to get my windows tinted. Would anyone be interested in these if i got it sorted out?

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
yep id be after 4

cheers
t

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Before you go ahead with this you should have a chat to Ian (alfaowner MD) because if it's anything like the flyers he had printed he'll have 30 billion of them lying around ... ;)

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
Ask Ian before 1 you go to the cost and 2 that he's ok with you copying logos and texts etc:thumbs:

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
I'd really like it if ian could have made up some more of the alfaowner.com stickers that were vinyl and stuck to the inside of the windscreen but were just letters, I had this on my old 147 and Steve the new owner is a lucky sod as there aren't many about.

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no worries i'll give him a shout as I think its something that could really boost the websites footfall as I see so many Alfa's every morning and wish i had something to point them in the right directon.

PLUS it'll look damn slick too:cool:

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just an update. Ian seems to be happy enough as long as i stay close to the design of the original sticker design. I'll hopefully have something made up by the end of the week to show off.

Just need to find somewhere to make them and sort out my sunstrip!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Guys i'm going to be getting some white vinyl Aflaowner.com stickers made up for my rear side windows as i had to remove my original alfaowner stickers to get my windows tinted. Would anyone be interested in these if i got it sorted out?
Just make sure you make them Alfaowner.com and not Aflaowner.com :)

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
How about Alphaowner.com :D

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Is it possible to buy some of the originals from here on this site? I was moving when I got my starting pack and have never found the sticker since :(

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just an update. Ian seems to be happy enough as long as i stay close to the design of the original sticker design. I'll hopefully have something made up by the end of the week to show off.

Just need to find somewhere to make them and sort out my sunstrip!
You got any more of these jam3zk ??

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
to be honest i forgot all about this! ooops. I'll try and get something sorted the next day i'm off:thumbs:

·
Administrator
Tesla Model S
8,046 Posts
to be honest i forgot all about this! ooops. I'll try and get something sorted the next day i'm off:thumbs:
We would happily provide these types again, but they are more expensive as it requires a human to weed out the excess vynal after cutting.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts