Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do like these seats also but you do have to fit them as they don't come with mounts.
The Alfaholic seats are just plug and play.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
For Alfaholics price, I would want some heating elements put in for comfort :) One thing I hate about buckets is the belt feed in the head rest, not soo nice to lean against!!!

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Very nice but I can't see them selling many. As mentioned above you could buy another GTV for the price of one seat. A very nice one for the price of two.

Those Milano's are gorgeous, always wondered if that style of seat would suit the GTV. Any more pics anybody??

·
Registered
86 Posts
Very nice but I can't see them selling many. As mentioned above you could buy another GTV for the price of one seat. A very nice one for the price of two.

Those Milano's are gorgeous, always wondered if that style of seat would suit the GTV. Any more pics anybody??
there you go,

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
them milanos look so much better, you could prolly buy the recaros and get them retrimmed for £1500 less than what they are asking and easily use the runners of the old seats with some modification...

·
Registered
695 Posts
Sparco Milano's - the doggy's danglers....and they are a close match to the standard leather interior too. Mine were a steal second hand and the best purchase I ahve made on the spider since my Sienna's.

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Hey Markymarkspider they look awsome !!! how were they to fit ?? what did you have to change to get them in ?? and do you sit low enough, i've currently got the spacers out of my momo's to lower them and still feel sometimes there a bit high

Simon

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
1395 per seat is just plain crazy.

Will they ever sell a pair?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts