Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 6th edition of the romanian alfisti national meeting will take place in Poiana Brasov / Romania on 23-25 of september. Alfa Fest is the anual event organised by Alfa Club Romania. If some of you will be at that time in Romania please feel welcomed to join us. For other details, visit the english section on our forum.

Pictures will follow after the event takes place, enjoy the official poster for now :D

Attachments

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Great cover :thumbs:

Salute, Giordano.

G

·
0 Posts
Looks like a great event, thanks for sharing the pictures!

Cheers,

Nigel

·
Registered
23 Posts
For next year we will prepare an event for all alfisti from Europe. We just start working on it and soon we will come with details. The event will take place on this road:Top Gear in Romania part 4 - YouTube
So stay tuned ;)

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
wow some nice cars there thanks for posting, any details/pics of the red Brera with black bumper reg CV99 WRC??

M

·
0 Posts
Red brera with the black front bumper looks really smart. Seen it on a silver 159 on a google search.

Good idea, could be done with vinyl wrap to see if you like it first

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Awesome photos :thumbs:

Saluti, Giordano.

·
Registered
1 Posts
wow some nice cars there thanks for posting, any details/pics of the red Brera with black bumper reg CV99 WRC??
Hello for this comunity! :)
Here's the last picture that I made with my Brera. I'm delighted to see that you like it. The ideea was taken from the Brera GTA concept. Like ALXege said, it's a 2.4 JTDm remapped, EGR off, DPF on (for the moment, but not for long), Wolfrace Ultralite rims, sport springs...Not too much to say. :)
See you next year, I hope! ;)

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts