Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello to everyone:D. been back in an Alfa for a week and i already need some help. I have the injection light on in my motor and need to find the cause. ideally I would take her to a dealer and plug her in, but I spent all my money on the car and my insurance. Does any one near cwmbran have the software to help me out. Car seems to be driving Ok but it is worrying. I have just put some diesel system cleaner through the tank and given the engine a clean but suddenly the light is on:cry: Any help would be great:thumbs:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No pressure wash I wash just giving it a wipe over. I took the motor for a spin to see if preformance was down, I got her up to70 and the light went off and has not reappeared since:thumbs:. I was mucho happy about that but at the 70 mark a bloo*y big brick flew into my windscreen :wow:(s**t me right up), I though the car had exploded. it has left a tiny mark on the window (after a good scrub), so I need to decided whether to get it sorted. It's too small to get a photo of or I'd let you have a look

·
Registered
30 Posts
If you do get hold of someone, I'd be up for making it worth their while as I bought a 145 Cloverleaf today and the batteryu was flat so when they managed to start it the airbag light came on and now won't go out.
I live in Croesy by the way, are you far from here?
Cheers,
Mike

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you do get hold of someone, I'd be up for making it worth their while as I bought a 145 Cloverleaf today and the batteryu was flat so when they managed to start it the airbag light came on and now won't go out.
I live in Croesy by the way, are you far from here?
Cheers,
Mike
I'm from Llanyravon (caernarvon Crescent), but lived in Croesy for years:thumbs: Can't get hold of alfadiag yet but am thinking about buying it. i need to get my cambelts done first as this is going to cost me a few hundreds, so I need to wait:cry:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Where are you going to get the belts done, LC?
No, I'm taking it to a garage near caldicot, loads cheaper (they get the parts from LC so will be a gates kit)but was recomended by another Alfa driver as they do lots of work on Alfas. They gaurantee the work so I'm pretty happy to use them

1 - 9 of 9 Posts