Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been back looking at the site just 2 days and it feels great talking to you guys, the difference between this one and Alfa owner is not really tangible its just different, as if youv'e known each other years some how, and the huge number of posts/help in such a small time period thanks again guys speak to you all soon no doubt (I have 164 at present so as long as you don't mind, being a 155 site really I'll hang on for the ride) babbling on a bit so I'd better stop!

utmost respect MAK
:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
good to see you here MAK!

we all hope you enjoy yourself and hope you stay for a long time... you never know... we might even persuade you to get a 155 :D

enjoy!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thankyou jason appreciate it :D

As for 155 In the long term I will be getting one v6 to me there the last great Alfa don't like the new one's much, could maybe twist my arm on a 24v gtv but more for the engine than anything else, a bit pretty pretty for my taste. That's what I love about the 155 they have that purposeful Integrale attitude kinda aura 'I am what I am if you don't like it tuff'!

MAK

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
yeah,

the 155 seems to be a love it or hate it kinda car, and i think every1 who loves it, does so because of the 'angry/evil/nastyi'mgonnaripyouapart' look.
The way it sounds... the way it handles... the way it feels... the way it goes... oh yeah baby rock on.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome MAK, and do stick arround, the more we are the better it is....

about the 155, well, it just looks great and it´s one of the alfas that that has the mistic.

:p

·
Premium Member
Tesla Model S
8,046 Posts
Hi mak...nice to see you have ventured here.

You are a valued member you will never be asked to leave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts