Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bandwidth limit exceeded...! :confused:

Is the site realy that popular, or are people just forgetting to log off...?!!
:D

p.s. has anyone got Door Furniture for N/S front door 155 Ts Wide Body (handle, latch and links needed for MoT) :D :D

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
just really popular :D lol

G

·
I've removed a handle before, had to drill it off eek! Rest is remove/replace.

Can't help you with the NS, doors have gone, sorry.

wrinx

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by bobdabilda:
<strong>

Shame that 155.com is down!
Rick will be disappointed :p </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dont worry Bobbdabuilder were all gonna be over here annoying you lot :p :rolleyes:

And then were gonna have a run down to Oulton Park Just to keep Rick company wink :rolleyes: That`s unless were tooo scary for him eek! laughing

·
Administrator
47,199 Posts
Does Markeddie still post over there? Has he still got his 155? I saw him in Congleton a couple of months ago is a georgeous looking jet black GTV. Drool, drool.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
don't recognise the name... that his login?

How are we all doing in AO land anyways... thought i'd better venture over to make sure the 155 lads are behaving lol :D

j

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by wrinx:
<strong>I've removed a handle before, had to drill it off eek! Rest is remove/replace.

Can't help you with the NS, doors have gone, sorry.

wrinx</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">How about the boot lifter thingies...? :D

G

·
Still got them but they are onlt £17 each from Alfa.

If you still want them give me a few days as I'm moving tomorrow but the car won't be coming with me straight away.

wrinx

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
And don`t forget your new sofa`s coming on wednesday :p

So you`ll be havin fun getting the position just right :eek: wink

·
Registered
746 Posts
Aah!......reminds me of the Paul Anka
classic.....

"And they call it.... puppy looovveeee....."