Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused: Is it just me or is anyone else not getting a return wave from brand new cars? Maybe Main Dealers should inform their customers about Alfa etiquette.:)

·
Registered
36 Posts
They should leave instructions for the wave in the handbook :lol:.
I have a new Alfa but i always wave, 99% of alfas don't wave back though :tut: I always look for a bit of eye contact if i drive by an alfa but most drivers don't even seem to see another alfa. I don't understand this as i notice EVERY alfa on my journey!:D

·
Registered
281 Posts
Me too,it seems most of the latest Alfa drivers dont understand the 'Alfa' wave, I get a few odd looks or they dont notice, even lots of 156 drivers dont aknowledge.Generally get some sort of reaction (Good) from older model owners.

·
Registered
247 Posts
:confused: Is it just me or is anyone else not getting a return wave from brand new cars? Maybe Main Dealers should inform their customers about Alfa etiquette.:)
I wave to every alfa I see and get the odd wave back in addition to the odd "is he mad stare" My G is my first Alfa so I dont think we are all unaware of Alfa Etiquette.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They should leave instructions for the wave in the handbook :lol:.
I have a new Alfa but i always wave, 99% of alfas don't wave back though :tut: I always look for a bit of eye contact if i drive by an alfa but most drivers don't even seem to see another alfa. I don't understand this as i notice EVERY alfa on my journey!:D
:) Nice one pixie most new owners certainly don't know what an Alfasud is. Though a few White Van drivers have given me the thumbs up.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I drive around in my 159 and my wife spider and never get a wave and no one returns my wave in fact she gets really fed up with me waving says i look stupid because no one ever waves back. Think its the world we live in now everyone in their own little bubbles........

1 - 10 of 10 Posts