Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was out for a drive & a few photos with one of the lads the other week, here's the results...

Alfa 147 vs Toyota Celica

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and yes... my 147 is pretty dirty in all those pics :( she was washed the day before, then it rained :cry:

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Two cars Eh? One Of Japanese origin, the other Italian? Nice.:): Those rocks piled in front of that interesting building are, well.... interesting? Your place of abode, Rancido?:):

·
Registered
9,805 Posts
nice pics, but as Biggi said the Celica needs to go :D

·
Registered
384 Posts
I love the celica, no disrespect but it's not even a close match up in my book. All subjective opinion tho.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Your place of abode, Rancido?:):
yup, i build my house out of those blocks every evening & then demolish it every morning when i get up :lol:

I love the celica, no disrespect but it's not even a close match up in my book. All subjective opinion tho.
no worries :) you're allowed to like a different car over mine :lol:
just this one time though :p

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
bad nose job on the Celica.

147 looks miles better :)

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Chin spoiler on the Celica looks arse, it doesn't flow with the lines of the car or with the side skirts.

What a bag of **** :p turned a quite nice looking car into a pig. Used to like the Celica's especially the ST205 GT Four

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
Alfa Vs Jap?

No contest... alfa will always win imo.

·
Registered
6 Posts
is that a nearby cliff? Toyota would look good going over it...even better when it hit the bottom. Not sure about the new Alfas either in all honesty. And there's the issue of FWD but that's another topic I guess. Your 147 is certainly the better looking vehicle, good way to spend a Sunday.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts