Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the last 2 days I found you can't configure a new QV unless you have a recent code from a previous configuration. Alfa broken their own web site?

·
Administrator
86,829 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rumour is that the configuration was not adding up the cost correctly! Under estimating the costs!

·
Registered
208 Posts
I also noticed the other day that all the Engine Charateristics, Performance Data and Other is the same on the different models when you select Technical Specification, seemed to be using the Super 200HP numbers for everything, and the Trim level all says Super

·
Registered
7,453 Posts
Immediate minimum 10% hike in prices after 29th March. And that's before the calculation of VAT, so that's effectively a minimum 12% increase. The Italians are probably loading the configurator to deal with that.

·
Registered
380 Posts
For a model that has significantly dropped in sales over recent quarters a 12% price increase seems bonkers. Maybe with all the 2 year old PCP deals coming to an end in March they are trying to bump the used values?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Immediate minimum 10% hike in prices after 29th March. And that's before the calculation of VAT, so that's effectively a minimum 12% increase. The Italians are probably loading the configurator to deal with that.
I think there may be price changes, doesn't take a week to remove an adding up error!

·
Registered
4,746 Posts
Sorry but a 10% increase in the before VAT price also increases the VAT by 10% so the overall increase is still 10%

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Configurator may be down because of new small SUV to be launched at Geneva motor show?

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Lunchtime is saved

ITs BACK!!

Now how much is Stelvio in white with a red roof and over large badge!!

Oops no Giulia QF though

·
Registered
290 Posts
I put my order in at the weekend. They said from today all books are closed due to Brexit.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I put my order in at the weekend. They said from today all books are closed due to Brexit.
One dealer told me they're only selling cars already in stock. Lucky I placed my order last Friday for a factory build.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Unbelievable the Giulia QV configurator not working now for nearly 4 weeks! Can't create a good impression for new prospective customers thinking about an AR QV.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts