Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

I wonder if someone could help, I am looking at buying a 159 spider, but this depends on if I can fit my Ice Hockey kit in the boot (they are quite big), and for that matter, a stick in the cabin! Would someone happen to know the rough dimensions of the boot space? I couldn't find them on the interweb.

Ta very much.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi All

I wonder if someone could help, I am looking at buying a 159 spider, but this depends on if I can fit my Ice Hockey kit in the boot (they are quite big), and for that matter, a stick in the cabin! Would someone happen to know the rough dimensions of the boot space? I couldn't find them on the interweb.

Ta very much.
Hi. Not sure how much kit you need for ice hockey but I put my collapsible golf trolley in the boot and my clubs in the passenger space with no trouble. I can also get a set of twin diving cylinders in the boot, but not at the same time as the golf stuff. This obviously means that balls which go in the water stay there.
Get a Spider and love it.

·
Registered
7,553 Posts
I can get my mountain bike in the cabin without dropping the roof would you believe?
Have to take off the seat and front wheel, but all fits in. Without a passenger of course!!

The boot itself is a decent size for a convertible, if perhaps a little shallow.
It has a 200 litre capacity or 235 without the spare wheel. Means nothing to me either.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Have just done rough measurement: about 109cm max from corner to corner, 100cm wide-at the widest,65cm back to front & about 40cm deep. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Have just done rough measurement: about 109cm max from corner to corner, 100cm wide-at the widest,65cm back to front & about 40cm deep. Hope that helps.
popped out with my tape not knowing you had done this, can I add my bit to the above, its pretty much as Alphamale has posted.

The boot is shaped like a Cadbury's chocolate orange segment and measurements are to the longest points, usable width is just over 1.0m, height at back is 460mm, height at front is 400mm and about 640mm usable space front to back.
There is a second boot but I would never use it, its the storage boot for the hood, its a decent size.

·
Registered
7,553 Posts
popped out with my tape not knowing you had done this, can I add my bit to the above, its pretty much as Alphamale has posted.

The boot is shaped like a Cadbury's chocolate orange segment and measurements are to the longest points, usable width is just over 1.0m, height at back is 460mm, height at front is 400mm and about 640mm usable space front to back.
There is a second boot but I would never use it, its the storage boot for the hood, its a decent size.
:thumbup: Well done to you two for being bothered to get your tape measures out and provide excellent info.

You can get a 30 foot ladder in a Spider, try that in a Brera :jester:
My 10' ladders sit in the boot permanently.
Now work that one out... :wink:

Reactions: SpiderSaint

·
Registered
865 Posts
Rock up at an Alfa dealer and take your clubs with you, should give then something to talk about.

Lusso you obviously have the telescopic ladder, Ive got one but mine was an early model and is heavy enough to lift my front wheels off the deck if I put it in the boot.

·
Registered
7,553 Posts
Lusso you obviously have the telescopic ladder, Ive got one but mine was an early model and is heavy enough to lift my front wheels off the deck if I put it in the boot.
A gold star to you SpiderSaint! They're a perfect fit (and fairly light).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts