Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, I Am The New Boy Just Registered, Iam A Sales Manager For A Well Established Alfa Dealership In Staffordshire So I Get To Drive An Alfa Gt 3.2 With All The Toys Just For Turning Up For Work In The Morning The Problem Is Ive Done This For 14 Years I Have A Problem I Think Iam An Alfaholic.

·
Registered
7,188 Posts
Welcome to AO, Mr Sales Manager :)

Very strange typing style you have there...... Did you realise that you do not have to start each word in upper case, and that you can actually break up your posts into more than one sentence/paragraph? :p ;)

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Welcome mr sales manager! I hope AO provides you with an insight into the 'other side' of owning an Alfa.
Wonder if youve got customers here.... :confused:
;)

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Welcome to AO Mr. Sales Manager :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
alfa sales manager said:
Hi Everyone, I Am The New Boy Just Registered, Iam A Sales Manager For A Well Established Alfa Dealership In Staffordshire So I Get To Drive An Alfa Gt 3.2 With All The Toys Just For Turning Up For Work In The Morning The Problem Is Ive Done This For 14 Years I Have A Problem I Think Iam An Alfaholic.
which garage are you from?

E

·
0 Posts
Welcome Alfa Sales Manager.

May name is Adam and I am an Alfaholic too! :D

I think being an alcoholic would be cheaper, as I just wiped my savings out to get a 156GTA :cool:

·
Banned
1,802 Posts
Took mia bella to Milan and Verona a couple of years back. Ok, on the face of it I was on honeymoon, but I managed to turn it into an Italian car break and get away with it.

The Italians loved seeing a Brit Alfa covered in lilac ribbons. We got smiles and cheers all over the place.

I could be talking to you about a replacement bella next year......

Welcome to AO! Any salesmanager with a passion for the product is a good sales manager. I should know, I used to be a sales manager for a Ford dealership, hated the product and was, frankly, a bit crap. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
Hi Mr 'Alfa Sales Manager' welcome to AO, you might need to have thick skin cos some people don't seem to get on very well with Alfa dealers.... :rolleyes:
Can't say I have that problem myself though :p

I'm sure we could benefit from an inside view on many things, like for instance what affect has the latest drive to improve the dealer network had, and what sort of things are they doing to make it happen.

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
alfa sales manager said:
I can do you a fantastic deal on a sportwagon just let me know what you would like.
You are more then welcome as an Alfista, but AO will not be a sales portal for the dealership you are working for. At least not free of charge.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts