Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I (GT) shared a bottle of the Alfa Romeo wine with my wife (GTV) and mother-in-law (147) last weekend. It tastes Chianti-like, but with less acid and with a more burned taste. Actually very tasty! (costs 20€ though)

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
i have the give set of a red and a white. are you talking about the one that has the bottles shaped like an alfa grille.

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
I have one in my wine rack that came with my Brera. I may put it on a shelf on display and never drink it ;)

May get a spare to try out sometime - then when mpty, fill it with ble sand the Colour of my Brera :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
company always advertised in autoitalia. my wife bought my a set for xmas year before. has a red and a white in a gift box.

V

·
0 Posts
just seems to be another merchandising oppertunity, personally i wouldnt bother

·
Registered
31,304 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
I WANT the bottles of Alfa wine,found a site in Austria or Germany who stock it,but have trouble translating order page.Can someone help me here,Please

·
Registered
204 Posts
I think when discribing this wine you were meant to say,

"This is a fully bodied GT of a Rosso red. On the nose, it has traces of lemon magic tree, with just a hint of Momo leather. Take a big mouth full and your taste buds are in for a smooth 166 of a ride. Strong hints of combustion chamber carbon and battery acid with subtle after taste of burnt rubber, GTX and wet dog on back seat"

PJ

1 - 13 of 13 Posts