Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Since losing my wallet recently (or was it nicked?) :mad: I've been looking for another one & I'd like an Alfa wallet, if such a thing exists. I bought one on ebay from Hong Kong & its OK, & very cheap but wondered if anyone knows of someone who sells a nice, real leather gents wallet with an Alfa badge type logo.
There's plenty of polo shirts, jackets caps etc, but seemingly no wallets.
Any ideas?
Matt.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
good call matt ... is there a section on here that has linkies to 'reasonable' Alfa branded stuff ... t-shirt, polo shirts etc ?

could be worth adding ?

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Thanks for that Baby
AMC is my closest dealer & thats where my GT came from, so maybe I'll call in there!
Matt.
Thats cool :thumbs: It was in the display box when I went down there last weekend. The have a whole book with stuff in it too , one the guys was showing me all the model cars they do as im after a model 145 and cant find one :(

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
my friend used to be a Vauxhall nut, he buys jackets and wallets etc with all the Vauxhall tat on it and everyone (apart from me) thinks he's a knob and makes fun of him behind his back.....

Just thought i'd point this out.

Also just on another note, How many times have u thought people wearing Subaru crap as pure jockeys? i do everytime i see them and i love Subarus as much as i love Alfa's so really what i'm trying to say is....Do you want people to laugh at you behind your back and be named a knob jockey?

:lol:

·
Registered
9,809 Posts
my friend used to be a Vauxhall nut, he buys jackets and wallets etc with all the Vauxhall tat on it and everyone (apart from me) thinks he's a knob and makes fun of him behind his back.....

Just thought i'd point this out.

Also just on another note, How many times have u thought people wearing Subaru crap as pure jockeys? i do everytime i see them and i love Subarus as much as i love Alfa's so really what i'm trying to say is....Do you want people to laugh at you behind your back and be named a knob jockey?

No-ones gonna see his wallet in his back pocket

·
Registered
266 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Yeah, I do take your point.
But, I'm only going for a wallet, NOT the whole uniform!
I just thought that as I need a new one, if Alfa did a nice one it might fit the bill. As someone else said, it spends most of its life out of view, after all!
Matt.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts