Alfa Romeo Forum banner

141 - 160 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
I purchased an ALFA GT SE Q2 from Mangoletsi on Tuesday 8th June 2010.

It came with a 'Welcome to Alfa Romeo' letter but no 'Cloverleaf' welcome pack whats so ever!

I have been chasing Mangoletsi for this 'Cloverleaf Welcome Pack' since 20th June 2010.

After many phone calls and emails to Mangoletsi regarding this over the last month they eventually gave in and yesterday 22nd July 2010 I finally received an 'LP Style Cloverleaf Welcome Pack'

This pack is far inferior to the fantastic Welcome pack that the wife got with her MiTo in February 2009 but it is better than nothing, so anyway, many thanks to Cloverleaf for my welcome pack.

·
Registered
7,453 Posts
Phoned up Cloverleaf Club two weeks ago now (following my post) requesting a membership card - still waiting. Oh well, they did sound helpful on the phone anyway.........

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #153
I've got two, but niether are valid :slaphead: Although, from what I hear of Goodwood, that doesn't seem to matter ;)
What does this mean Frank? Goodwood was fantastic and if you have heard different, then id love to know who didn't like what as the track day and the good wood event itself was an excellent venue on all days.

Speak up.

·
Super Moderator
86,169 Posts
IIRC people with invalid Cloverleaf cards had no problem getting into The BORED :borg: Alfa Cube :thumbs:

·
AO Silver Member
2,073 Posts
I've got two, but niether are valid :slaphead: Although, from what I hear of Goodwood, that doesn't seem to matter ;)

What does this mean Frank? Goodwood was fantastic and if you have heard different, then id love to know who didn't like what as the track day and the good wood event itself was an excellent venue on all days.

Speak up.

I don't think Frank was meaning there was anything wrong with Goodwood, just that it didn't matter whether you had valid cards or not you got in?

Well that's how I read it

·
Super Moderator
86,169 Posts
See my reply above :HEADBANG:

:p :D

And yes I remember seeing a few posts saying there was no problem getting in using expired membership cards :thumbs:

141 - 160 of 219 Posts