Alfa Romeo Forum banner

121 - 140 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Ditto all the above - signed up months back.

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Clare was an original CLC member but never gets her mags despite lots of contact. If she emails or submits a wish she gets sent them but only as a one off:confused:

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
This is covered in a dedicated thread on the Cloverleaf site. They say...

"If you print out a copy of the Goodwood email you were sent and bring it along to Goodwood, we will of course welcome you between 8am -11.30am for a leisurely Cappuccino, or and in the afternoon between 2.30pm – 6pm for a sparkling glass of Prosecco or a refreshing bottle of Peroni. We would also ask that if you haven't received a membership card, please call us on 0844 870 0147 (Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm) and we will arrange for one to be sent out to you."

:p
we are not talking about having the for the festival of speed. just having them in general.

:p

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
Guys,

This has been reported a week or two ago and I know they are investigating how this has happenned and no doubt you will receive your cards soon enough.

I can only assume ;) that once the issue is found and fixed that I will post a link where you can apply for a replacement card or report a magazine that does not arrive etc... Myself or a member of staff from the Cloverleaf club will update this thread ASAP. (Personal Promise)

Stick in there... On it!

Ian :thumbs:

·
Registered
580 Posts
I want to say i was so impressed with the hospitality at goodwood. Food, champers and peroni were awesome! Thanks guys.

·
Registered
7,188 Posts
I got my Cloverleaf Club membership when I bought my 156 back in 2006, and I got a membership card with an expiry date of 2008.

I didn't realise this until last Thursday, when I dusted off the card so that I could get the free hospitality at the Alfa stand at Goodwood :eek:. However, they barely glanced at the card as Mrs.GC and I waltzed passed the cord and claimed our free refreshments :thumbs: :cool: :D.

I subsequently checked my account online, and found that the expiry date is actually 2017!!! :thumbs:

Should I get a new card from them? :confused:

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just signed up & like the other guys they gave me 8 years free - fantastic I've only had my car 4 weeks
Now looking forward to meeting some of the other guys at the West Mids meeting :)
Simply Alfa have already been great with my stupid questions as an "Alfa Virgin"

V

·
0 Posts
Simply Alfa have already been great with my stupid questions as an "Alfa Virgin"
:cool: you wont go wrong down there, John and co are the muts nuts :thumbs:

check out the west mids lounge and come along to a meet :thumbs:

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
just checked mine, it expires in 2018!

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Sounds like a good scheme, and a very good way of promoting the brand.

I'll add my voice to the Irish chorus asking for something similar here!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Was thanks to something I saw on CC after I signed up for my free membership thanks to the same offer on the Centenary website that I found this great place.

121 - 140 of 219 Posts