Alfa Romeo Forum banner

101 - 120 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Just caught up with this thread, great offer from Alfa UK, and well done Alfaowner.com:thumbs:
My wife recieved a pair of tickets to Goodwood via Cloverleaf Club today also, so it's all good as they say!

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
just signed up and got my 8 years free membership i thought it was only 3 but the email says 8 so thats 1 good thing before ive even started :thumbs: i entered my wish aswell so fingers crossed :lol:

·
Registered
529 Posts
Gonna sign up on behalf of my good lady using this alternative method so long as we're not too late.

A little annoying however having to wait over a year after buying the car to join having pointed out twice on the Cloverleaf website that no welcome pack was provided with our MiTo preventing us from registering:rant:.

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Gonna sign up on behalf of my good lady using this alternative method so long as we're not too late.

A little annoying however having to wait over a year after buying the car to join having pointed out twice on the Cloverleaf website that no welcome pack was provided with our MiTo preventing us from registering:rant:.
We did have a bit of an amnesty period in March where issues could be brought to the forefront regarding Cloverleaf club, so I am sorry you did not see this. Whilst we are on this subject, we are aware and have brought it to Alfas attention that not everyone has recieved a members card and this is being looked at as of last week.

Please do give us your CLC frustrations as we would rather take on a little more work than to have members stew over something we should be able to resolve/highlight so long as its Cloverleaf Club related.

Ian :thumbs:

·
Registered
529 Posts
We did have a bit of an amnesty period in March where issues could be brought to the forefront regarding Cloverleaf club, so I am sorry you did not see this. Whilst we are on this subject, we are aware and have brought it to Alfas attention that not everyone has recieved a members card and this is being looked at as of last week.

Please do give us your CLC frustrations as we would rather take on a little more work than to have members stew over something we should be able to resolve/highlight so long as its Cloverleaf Club related.

Ian :thumbs:
Good to know. Thanks.:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,174 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
This is covered in a dedicated thread on the Cloverleaf site. They say...

"If you print out a copy of the Goodwood email you were sent and bring it along to Goodwood, we will of course welcome you between 8am -11.30am for a leisurely Cappuccino, or and in the afternoon between 2.30pm – 6pm for a sparkling glass of Prosecco or a refreshing bottle of Peroni. We would also ask that if you haven't received a membership card, please call us on 0844 870 0147 (Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm) and we will arrange for one to be sent out to you."

:p

101 - 120 of 219 Posts