Alfa Romeo Forum banner

81 - 100 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Thanks Ian, I can assure you that my letters to Alfa UK have not been as "emotional" as my responses on this site, but even that has got me absolutely nowhere. What leaves a bitter taste is how I've defended the marque with friends and colleagues about how the network, dealers etc are improving but when it comes time for help for me, none is forthcoming. A look at the car would tell anyone it is looked after. Dealer even told me to drive it harder as I was sooting up the EGR and glazing the brakes.

Time to draw a line under this now I think and move on. I know where I stand regarding Alfa "support" Once again, thanks for your response Ian :thumbs:

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Well as some of you may (or may not) be aware I've had a 'few' problems with my (946) Spider in the almost 2 years of ownership.

After speaking to some top bloke called Ian, I got into contact with ARUK Customer Services. After an initial phonecall to voice my initial issues and get a case number within a day or so I recieved a call from a very nice lady who listened to all the problems I've had with the car (mainly to do with the roof and passenger window) and said she'd get back to me with how ARUK could compensate me and hopefully improve my faith in the car and the brand. Well to the exact day she'd said I'd recieve a call back from her I have. ARUK have offered me something as compensation, I won't say here but I will say I am very impressed by the speed of reply I recieved from ARUK and what I've been offered without any need for prompting from myself.

now fingers crossed can we please have a nice summer :thumbs:

i'm off home now ... time to put that roof down :cool:

C

·
0 Posts
Trouble is we normally only hear when it doesnt work out or they do make a mistake, we need to hear about good stuff also to get an even balance.

Ian
Agree, have only had a very positive dealer response whenever any issue encountered.

Its really good to hear direct from Alfa HO and that they are prepared to engage in dialogue with customers on this great forum. :thumbs:

·
Registered
15,174 Posts

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
Just joined,
Its free, and im out for nowt.
Nice touch by Alfa to get in touch with the real people who tip up there hard earned yeah after yeah

·
Registered
32,289 Posts
" to get in touch with the real people who tip up there hard earned yeah after yeah "
sorry , but what on earth are you trying to say?

81 - 100 of 219 Posts