Alfa Romeo Forum banner

41 - 60 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
But Dermo, sadly not well done to AR Ireland who seemingly haven't a clue how to run the brand here & are quite happy to allow it die in Ireland.
Agree with you but maybe a kick in the a5se is needed and maybe the english head honcho could give the oirish head guy a wee phone call to say we have a good following here in ireland !

·
Registered
17,798 Posts
wowee, good stuff, It's great to see everyone working together

PS also signed up to clover leaf :D

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
cant sign up online system doesnt recognize my 2007 Brera registration???

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
Signed up.

Nice gesture, appreciated. :)

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Good work, all joined up. :thumbs:

Didn't expect to see my full name as the posting user. :(

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
Good work, all joined up. :thumbs:

Didn't expect to see my full name as the posting user. :(
Asked to provide a user name, then asked to provide your real name, then use your real name only on the message board. I did think that was odd. And I deleted my post because of it to be honest.

But, I have enjoyed reading stuff on there, and I'll be cooking one of the recipes on there :D

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Hi,

I am trying to get this resolved for you, check your email ;) :thumbs:
Also do you have a private plate?

Ian :cool:
will do thanks IAn
Nope standard reg

G

·
0 Posts
Good to see this partnership between AO and ARUK. This prompted me to join up here as a paying member. I think AO has created an important community and if ARUK is taking it seriously I'm prepared to pay to support it.

Well done Ian et al.

Cheers,

Nigel

·
Registered
7,453 Posts
Just signed up to the Cloverleaf Club, quite an impressive website, I think this is really the kind of communication all Alfa Romeo owners need with Alfa Romeo UK!:)

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
AROC have introduced the full name on forum thing and it's caused some friction TBH.

Doesn't phase me in the slightest as I always stand by what I say!

Cheers,

Simon

·
Registered
793 Posts
AROC have introduced the full name on forum thing and it's caused some friction TBH
I just changed my first name in my account settings... Hardly foolproof but everyone knows my name is Farquhar anyway.

Doesn't phase me in the slightest as I always stand by what I say!
Me too! Maybe having folks whole names on the forum was intentional. Bit like in Switzerland (I think?) where everyone's licence plates are published online (no road rage whatsoever)

·
Registered
793 Posts
41 - 60 of 219 Posts