Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hi Damien,

Welcome to the Forum.

One of our most popular threads over on the Brera/159 forum ( 1000+ contributions / 52000+ viewings ) concerns the 2.2 hesitation issue.

Would you care to join in?

Kind regards,

Leander

·
Registered
7,453 Posts
Certainly very good news that some form of 'communication' is now in place between AO and ARUK.

I do hope though that ARUK will pay more attention to some of the technical issues raised by members on AO, as Leander alludes to above:)

Time will tell though as to whether this is just another 'marketing massage' or whether there is a little more substance behind the words.

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Add it to the CL wish list :thumbs:
Thank you all, I have said all along 2010 is our year!
Really pleased with this positive news:cool: Welcome Damien:D

On the subject of the wish list.........

I re-submitted my "Geneva on the 5th March" wish via the CL site yesterday;)

Please respond.........:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
i can't believe what i've read!! Wow, i take my hat off to Alfa UK, if only Alfa Ireland could demonstrate their passion & belief in the brand!
To Damien Dally, you've done the brand proud!

·
Registered
472 Posts
I do hope though that ARUK will pay more attention to some of the technical issues raised by members on AO, as Leander alludes to above:)

Time will tell though as to whether this is just another 'marketing massage' or whether there is a little more substance behind the words.
obviously technical issues pale into insignificance compared to 'not handing over the member ship pack on delivery' or 'not receiving the regular Feel magazine'

but no, cast cynical doubts aside, it really is a great step for alfa-kind.

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
We also have an Oirish side to this site ? Perhaps the same could be done over here ? But well done AO and Damien :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
We also have an Oirish side to this site ? Perhaps the same could be done over here ? But well done AO and Damien :thumbs:
But Dermo, sadly not well done to AR Ireland who seemingly haven't a clue how to run the brand here & are quite happy to allow it die in Ireland.

21 - 40 of 219 Posts