Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 219 Posts

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Statement from Brand Communications Manager Damien Dally - Alfa Romeo UK

Firstly, I want you to know how pleased we are that alfaowner.com has become so successful. I can’t think of a better car brand website, and it’s encouraging at how positive and passionate the alfaowner.com members are. Ian and his team should be very proud.

As we all know, an Alfa Romeo is no ordinary car and the people who drive them – the Alfisti - are true enthusiasts. At Alfa Romeo UK, we’re keen to establish a good relationship with alfaowner.com and its members. We don’t see it as a rival to our own Cloverleaf Club, but a complement to it.

Ian and his team at alfaowner.com can provide a great insight into the hearts and minds of the Alfisti. In particular, we are asking Ian to provide us with individual instances where alfaowner.com members experience an issue with Cloverleaf Club. For instance, if any member has a poor experience, we’d like the chance to make amends. Examples might include dealers not handing over the membership pack on delivery of a new Alfa Romeo, or perhaps members not receiving their regular Feel magazine. The alfaowner.com team will check first that you want something put right – and then they will let us know so we can get in touch.

Above that, if you have recently joined the Cloverleaf Club and don’t feel happy about the overall experience, we’ll send you vouchers to the value of your membership to spend in the Cloverleaf Boutique against Alfa Romeo merchandise or events and experiences. Just call 0844 8700147 before the end of March if that is the case.

I’m pleased to say that the vast majority of Cloverleaf Club members are happy with what we offer – and if you’re a UK resident alfaowner.com member and you currently own an Alfa Romeo, we would like to welcome you to the Cloverleaf Club free of charge. Just call 0844 8700147 or visit Cloverleaf - the Alfa Romeo Membership Club, quoting code 20091023002.

You will then get access to our website where you can enter competitions and learn more about opportunities to attend the Goodwood Festival of Speed, major sporting events and a host of centenary events that we have planned for 2010. We are also investigating making our Club magazine Feel available to all Alfaowner members via a unique electronic version before the centenary.

Finally, thank you for your passion for Alfa Romeo!

Damien Dally
Brand Communications Manager, Alfa Romeo UK

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A big thank you to Alfa Romeo for the support already demostrated, may be the x12 lucky prize winners will want to thank you at some stage through the year too :thumbs:

Instructions will be released in this lounge on Thursday 25th Feb explaining exactly how to report any current Cloverleaf club issues that you may have.

Regards,

Ian Bowles

·
Registered
24,519 Posts
This is very encouraging. Kudos to both parties.

R

·
0 Posts
Fantastic, well done Ian and the team for getting Alfa uk to sit up and take notice of the members who ultimately drive the cars that keep the brand alive, fantastic :)

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Good News all round then, methinks !!!.......:)

Well Done to both parties, certainly a step in the right direction.......:thumbs:

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
My driving experience day with the Cloverleaf Club was cancelled and I never had a reason why, despite being promised another slot. Perhaps you can follow up on that one. Thanks. :thumbs:

Well done Ian and the team for getting ARUK on board. :thumbs:Will be interesting to see how this one pans out...

BTW, have signed back up to Cloverleaf :D

·
Premium Member
42,814 Posts
Ya can't say fairer than that :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Maybe Alfa Romeo will give an 8c away to AO.com for a members competition :cheese:
The watch is a great start though!

J

·
0 Posts
its great that Alfa Romeo recognise AO for the passion and belief that we have :thumbs:

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
BTW Damien, I spoke to you when Zena was still at ARUK. I recall you were preparing for the Goodwood festival at the time.

You spoke a great deal of sense and hope you can bring some clarity to issues other people are having.

Welcome to AO :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 219 Posts