Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
evening all..

just spent the last 30 minutes filling out a questionnaire asking me all sorts of questions about my new brera..questions like:how happy i am with it,any niggles,how many miles i have done,fuel consumption,dealer satisfaction plus my qualifications at school????!!!!:confused:

has anyone else received one of these??

went shopping today at big tescos in southport,on the short walk back to car i must have seen 6 peeps have a look at her!!-tis a great feeling,one of the blokes owned a 156 and had never seen the brera in flesh so he proceeded in sitting in her,starting her up,opening boot,etc...he said to me 'thats it i'm buying one!!' :D

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
If I ever get the Brera I aspire to get, I'll let you know bout the questionnaire.:D

As for the gawpers. I still fall into that category too. Breras are scarce up here. To date I have only seen two in the Glasgow area - both times on the M8 and I almost crashed the car trying to get a good look at 'em! Enjoy the attention she's bringing! - you have a beautiful car.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Nope no questionaire for me...

But they probably know.....

Simes.

·
Registered
13,242 Posts
Watch out for the geezers wanting to sit in it and start the engine. They could just close the door, lock it and then leg it with your motah! :eek:

Ralf S.

N

·
0 Posts
Some survey company called me up
on Alfa's behalf.

Couldn't be bothered dealing with
them at 7pm in the evening,
so gave them the: no-parly-de-french.

:rolleyes: :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts