Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I am in search of an Alfa Romeo Sprint to be used in a photo shoot. The photograph is part of series of 70s / 80s b-movie aesthetic tableaux vivant type of images I am producing for the last year and they are purely for artistic reason - not for advertising purposes. The shoot will be on Sunday, 4th September at Limassol port and I will be very grateful if any sprint owner is willing to provide his / her car for a few hours for this cause.
For more details please do not hesitate to ask or come private for more information
Thanks in advance
Constantinos

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Hi Constantinos
There is a thriving Alfa Romeo Cyprus Club - and it has a section on this website (i n the International Lounge)- Also Chris (Supercharged 16V) has a Sprint - or two - or three!? and lives in Cyprus. I'm sure they will be in touch.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks alfasixnut - already posted my request in Alfa Romeo Cyprus Club - let's see how it goes.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Well , if you are asking for a Sprint you are ok , there are 4 or 5 so someone will offer his car. The problem would be if you would want a Sud as they are rare.:lol:......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts