Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,929 Posts
Alfa should stop sponsoring SBK, German soccer teams and Monza racing tracks. They should take their money and build race cars and start winning races again, like back in the day...

·
Registered
786 Posts
Yes, i did notice the Alfa motif when they were interviewing the top 3 riders in the WSbk racing.

Agree they should be spending money on bolstering up their product line up or going racing themselves as above!

Guess its all Fiat money though?

Tapatalk from Galaxy S2

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Product line up has been planned and discussed at length by FIAT/Alfa..

We will not see much until end of 2014..

So in the meantime FIAT via Alfa is raising advertising for AR... (FIAT money obviously).

Germany is the biggest car market in Europe.. And soccer is massive there. So obviously AR is gonna target that market. Monza is used for numerous racing events and AR gets great exposure from this too now.

In the meantime we have to wait for a long while, while AR uses the $1 billion Euro's FIAT gave it to develop cars till end of 2014 :thumbs:

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Alfa Romeo are the Official Sponsors of the Safety Car in WSB again this Year, not just the Monza track. I watch WSB regularly, and there are always adverts for the Mito and Guillietta in between the " LIVE " programme times on Eurosport on Saturdays and Sundays. In fact there are special editions of the MiTo which are classed as WSB Edition's on sale now in the U.K and Europe. All good advertising for the Alfa Rome brand, methinks.........:thumbs:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Alfa should stop sponsoring SBK, German soccer teams and Monza racing tracks. They should take their money and build race cars and start winning races again, like back in the day...
Absolutely Ian. Alfa Romeo today is not the marque with all the competition heritage I fell in love with many years ago. I just cannot take FIAT/Alfa Romeo seriously now...:cry:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts